LABORATORIO DI LINGUA ITALIANA
- LABORATORIO DI LINGUA ITALIANA
- Insegnamento in inglese
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE WORKSHOP
- Settore disciplinare
- Corso di studi di riferimento
- DIGITAL HUMANITIES
- Tipo corso di studio
- Laurea Magistrale
- Ripartizione oraria
- Ore Attività Frontale: 42.0
- Anno accademico
- Anno di erogazione
- Anno di corso
- Docente responsabile dell'erogazione
- MIGLIETTA Annarita
Knowledge of the structures of a language
During the course, attention will be focused: 1) on the structures of the Italian language (phonetics, morpho-syntax, lexicon-semantics); b) on short conversations on topics concerning every day situations of life and italian culture. We will focus on oral expression (speaking), writing, oral comprehension (listening), and reading. The aims are: a) to make students learn basic grammar italian structures; b) to make students able to use the grammar rules in speech, in real communication.
- Knowledge and understanding: the student will have to acquire knowledge on the structures of the Italian language and on the use of different varieties in real situations.
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding: the student will be able to use the knowledge acquired in relation to the different contexts, in everyday communication..
- Making judgments: the student will be able to evaluate independently the choices to be made.
- Communication skills: the student will be able to communicate in different everyday life situations.
- Learning skills: the student will develop skills that will allow him to reuse the knowledge acquired in other study courses.
Conversation on the topics discussed during the course
19 december 2022
16 January 2023
6 February 2023
21 February 2023
3 April 2023
15 May 2023
12 June 2023
27 June 2023
10 July 2023
14 September 2023
23 October 2023
Material provided in class during the lessons
Secondo Semestre (dal 06/03/2023 al 09/06/2023)
Orale - Voto Finale